How To Make Litchi Ginger Cooler
- Chef: Thayanithy
- Restaurant: Signature Club Resort
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 1 hr 05 mins
- Total Cook Time: 1 hr 05 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Litchi Ginger Cooler Recipe: Here’s a perfect summer beverage to quench your thirst! Litchi ginger cooler is a refreshing blend of basil leaves, ginger, litchi and jaggery syrup, that is sure to leave you drooling.
Ingredients Of Litchi Ginger Cooler
- 8 fresh litchi (deseeded), peeled
- 3 Fresh ginger slices
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves, chopped
- 50 ml jaggery syrup
- 500 ml cold drinking water
- 3 Ice cubes
How to Make Litchi Ginger Cooler
- 1.Mix litchi, thai basil leaves, jaggery syrup and cold water with the help of blender.
- 2.Crush the ginger slices a little and add it to the drink.
- 3.Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- 4.After this add 3 ice cubes in the glass then put garnish with chopped thai basil leaves. It’s ready to be served now.
Key Ingredients: fresh litchi (deseeded), Fresh ginger slices, fresh Thai basil leaves, fresh Thai basil leaves, jaggery syrup, cold drinking water, Ice cubes
Source & Image